UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

46 minutes ago, colhint said:

I can't understand why they exist anymore.  They got what they wanted, what's the point.

1. To give Herr Farage legitimacy

2. To make the Tory Party seem reasonable but at the same time

3. Taking votes away from the Tory Party

On 1/14/2018 at 13:55, bickster said:

How many UKIP leaders can you have in a calendar year?

It could be a record-breaking year!

UKIP Exec no confidence vote in Henry Bolton

UKIP's ruling national executive committee (NEC) has unanimously backed a vote of no confidence in party leader Henry Bolton.

It is believed this could be a straight swap between Watford and UKIP with Bolton seen as a safe pair of hands by the Watford board.

Marco Silva, sacked from Watford earlier today confirmed he hasn't recently left his wife and children to shag any racists but was worried his Spanish passport could be a problem. UKIP's national exec have moved to assure him most of them will be buggering off to Spain anyway should Brexit go the full tits up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/8/2016 at 21:51, tonyh29 said:

anyone taking bets on which party dies first UKIP or Labour :) 

Sorry Tony, I know historical quotes are unfair but you make it so easy by being so wrong about everything ;)

4 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Sorry Tony, I know historical quotes are unfair but you make it so easy by being so wrong about everything ;)

Didn't momentum complete their take over of the NEC the other week

could come down a photo finish :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To be fair, it's a pretty hard job leading a party whose members are (EDIT: often - it does often depend on the period in which they joined) racists, attracted by racism, but not being publicly racist yourself and doing the best to abhor such views whenever you're asked, while still being 'one of us' to the membership.

I mean, Farage is a complete chunt, but he was pretty much the only one able to pull off this high-wire balancing act, as we've been seeing in repeated comedy and tragedy ever since he left. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

ukips leaders, at it again

Henry Bolton has 'corrected' hid Linkdin CV / profile, following investigation by Michael Crick.

Turns out Sandhurst don't do BA's, so that must have been a typo.

Oh, and by degree, he meant NVQ level 6. 

Wife and kids 'away', shagging a racist 'model', accidentally said he had a degree from Sandhurst. We've all done it.

TERRY-THOMAS_3156959b.jpg

Henry Bolton, in happier times.

• Haha 3

On 1/23/2018 at 15:16, ml1dch said:

Personally, I think that the only sound response to any party member unhappy with Bolton as leader is along the lines of 

WE HAD A VOTE AND THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN, WHY DO YOU HATE DEMOCRACY???!!!111

You should post that on Twitter, I don't think anybody else thought of it!  :hooray:

I've never really read much Twitter, so I'll have to take your word for it.

Edit - although I'll take the moment to congratulate you on what I'm sure must be 11,000 intellectually unique internet posts.

Edited by ml1dch

Â