UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Who's that supposed to be? 

The first Briton! :)

The earliest Britons were black-skinned, with dark curly hair and possibly blue eyes, new analysis of a 10,000-year-old Somerset skeleton has revealed.

Telegraph

• 2 weeks later...

Bolton sacked at the EGM.

Interim leader to be announced and then they're going to have another leadership election.

And they've apparently been pushed to the edge of bankruptcy by the courts saying that they need to pay some of the costs of the UKIP bod who lost her libel case last year (or the year before?).

:crylaugh:

Farridge to ride back in on the back of Arron Banks's tax break to bail them out?

Anybody able to help?

I've just looked at the rota and I'm due to be leader of UKIP on March 12th, but I'm on leave. Can anyone swap?

(a hat tip to Rob Schneider who I think might have had the first version I heard)

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ousted UKIP leader Henry Bolton 'to set up new party'

The ousted former leader of the UK Independence Party, Henry Bolton, says he is setting up a new political party.

Mr Bolton, who was voted out last month at a meeting of UKIP members, said his new party would "campaign unceasingly for our full independence from the EU".

He said "there is an urgent need for a new way of doing politics that truly involves communities".

The OneNation party's structures and management "mirror some of the changes that I sought to bring to UKIP".

... (not much) more on link

:lol:

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Those Britain First bellends have been jailed. Not for long, but still jailed.

(Not 100% in keeping with the thread subject, but they're only a slightly different shade of faecal brown to the subject party)

Like Isis, they will be actively recruiting while inside, and they will have a captive population of people who may be easily recruited.

15 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Those Britain First bellends have been jailed. Not for long, but still jailed.

(Not 100% in keeping with the thread subject, but they're only a slightly different shade of faecal brown to the subject party)

Oh dear, what a shame, how sad. :D

Â