Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

50 minutes ago, Richard said:

Looking shit and overweight 

Seems to have reverted back to the 2008-2011 Ross McMcormack when he scored 9 goals in 3 years

Edited by KHV

24 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Signs have not been good so far, looks an appalling buy as things stand. 

So far not up to the standard expected, no. But I see an intelligent player in him, and I believe he'll break out one day. A goal would be important to him.

Edited by AVTuco

32 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Just isn't going to work. Looks like he is sulking tbfh. Get rid. Move on.

he's in poor form, it happens. especially when you're in and out of the team. we need him, especially when kodjia leaves for the AFCON.

30 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

he's in poor form, it happens. especially when you're in and out of the team. we need him, especially when kodjia leaves for the AFCON.

Don't 'need' him at all, he hasn't done anything for us. We need him to start performing. 

Still not being played in his natural position to be fair, also, I think he is used to being THE guy. Genuinely a shame how it seems Villa really can be a graveyard for many a top player.

Either way, I can't moan too much about having McCormack in the squad in the championship.

We must remember AFCON, injuries and suspensions, these guys still have a part to play!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Still not being played in his natural position to be fair, also, I think he is used to being THE guy. 

I think there is a touch of that. He just doesn't look happy here at all to me. Sometimes you get the sense that it is not going to be the right fit and I think that will be the case here.

Robbie Keane at Liverpool springs to mind.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

Â