TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

On reflection, very happy with the way it's played out.  Went for a lot of newcomers though, so maybe high risk...

De Gea

Valencia, Cahill, Stones, Rose

Wilshere, Xhaka, Feghouli, Sané, Oscar, Wanyama, Gundogan

Zlatan, Sturridge, Musa, Afobe

Might bin off Wilshere to get another forward in, or just to get another club represented in midfield.

GK: Forster, Valdes

DF: Baines, Coleman, Bellarin, Williams, Ake

MF: De Bruyne, Tadic, Ayew, Ramirez, Henderson

FW: Giroud, Deulofeu, Austin, Gradel

Taken a gamble on quite a players that didn't play much last year. Hoping that pays off.

Was hoping for Ayew transfer to West Ham to be confirmed. Happened just as draft finished.

Boooo! I reckon you should at least see what happens for the remainder of the transfer window.

Fair bet that Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, City, West Ham are all going to bring in players from overseas.

And if you want to get going immediately there's still a few decent players untouched - Rashford and Lingard for a start.

If you're definitely gonna pie it off though, let me swap Vardy for Benik Afobe!

Got to be up early to beat me (or just schedule a draft and hope I forget :blush: )

I've a lot of catching up to do to try and even be remotely competitive and I'm horribly competitive! Just ask NV.

Bring it. 

Anyone want to trade Gareth McAuley? B)

On 08/08/2016 at 11:29, NurembergVillan said:

What's the plan at 9 then?  How will it work?  Where do I need to "be"?

Also going to tag a few people here to see if we can get some more interest...  @BOF and @Risso and @tonyh29 and @leviramsey and @Tegis and @Designer1 and @LancsVillan and @maqroll 

Nein danke.

He'd have been up all night pressing refresh until Pogba appeared, you mark my words.

Looking like John Stones has proved a smart acquisition last night ;)

Also - I'm potentially looking to offload Wilshere and Afobe if anyone's interested.  Thought not.

Â