TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

Only 11 in the draft list, who is missing?

Also do any of you 'experienced' players have some hints to the newbies to stop it going awry at the draft stage due to the experienced heads simply knowing what to do

2 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Only 11 in the draft list, who is missing?

Also do any of you 'experienced' players have some hints to the newbies to stop it going awry at the draft stage due to the experienced heads simply knowing what to do

You can see why I didn't do this last year. Missed @NurembergVillan off.

Honestly, just check out what gets you points. The main gripe last year was that the scoring system was a bit mental but its the same for all of us and to be honest its relatively straight forward.

3 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Get your picks from Burnley and Hull in early

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Have to hope no RL team wants Hernandez then..... 

Why would a Rocket League team want Hernandez?

trollface-dancing.gif

Click on live league draft, the orange button on the right hand side. Chatroom is in there.

Chat room will apparently work when the draft is live.

FYI, This draft platform is new to us all. It's weird and it's essentially and app based platform so you need to hold and drag to scroll.

3 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Click on live league draft, the orange button on the right hand side. Chatroom is in there.

Chat room will apparently work when the draft is live.

FYI, This draft platform is new to us all. It's weird and it's essentially and app based platform so you need to hold and drag to scroll.

Yep is a bit odd. My queue from earlier has disappeared as well. Was all in the wrong order any way so no biggy.

Just now, tomsky_11 said:

Yep is a bit odd. My queue from earlier has disappeared as well. Was all in the wrong order any way so no biggy.

Yeah it'll take some getting used to. If you are drafting live I personally would advise not queuing players as someone better may still be available. 

Last year we had some very good players being picked in later rounds.

Â