TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

When the waiver period is over, all players should be FA's. They're all still on waivers. I tried to add a player but it made me make a waiver claim, then the claim didn't show up in transactions.

Shocking site.

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

When the waiver period is over, all players should be FA's. They're all still on waivers. I tried to add a player but it made me make a waiver claim, then the claim didn't show up in transactions.

Shocking site.

Completely ruined my team am seriously thinking of dropping it as the player got picked up by someone with a lower waiver after I'd tried to re-sign him. Those with experience taking advantage...... :(

8 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I missed the draft and got handed a bag of duds and I'm called a prick for picking up the first half decent player I see on the waiver list?

Screw it, I'm done.

You weren't called a prick and as for the draft I was drafting utterly blind with no experience, within a couple of days you had a better squad than me by knowing what to do. As stated I dropped a player (pretty much the only player I wanted to draft) from team (NOT squad) and reported it in here, a way to resolve was given.

I tried to waiver it asap - again doing so blind - it failed. Don't worry about it, it's a game after all with nothing but stupid web based pride....  

• Like 1

Â