TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

If we are gonna redraft, has anyone tried Dugout FC? Looks a similar set up to Togga, but may be less buggy. I've created an account and a league to have a look and definitely looks less buggy. Works the same as Togga by looks of it, though scoring distribution slightly different.

Thoughts?

One issue - looks like max 10 teams per league.

Oh, and this is the link to league if we do wanna go ahead or you wanna have a look - https://www.dugoutfc.com/i/6359666539888640

Edited by tomsky_11

Can't be arsed starting on another site to be honest.

Omar I'm managing to cobble together a much improved team despite the crap I inherited so it is possible but we are up against it.

A new draft would be great but No much time to do it.

29 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Can't be arsed starting on another site to be honest.

Omar I'm managing to cobble together a much improved team despite the crap I inherited so it is possible but we are up against it.

A new draft would be great but No much time to do it.

I'm ok with draft we had but get that people missed it, so if we could do another say tomorrow night I'm good. No guarantee we'll get everyone on then though either.

If we wanna do another draft though I think new site is worth considering. Had a look through it and seems better put together. If not, worth a look for next season.

11 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'm happy to call that draft a dry run and redraft if its going to make people actually commit to playing?

I can redraft at anytime really as i'm on Summer Holidays.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

The last draft took nearly two hours and no guarantees everyone would make a new one.

40 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Redraft on Dugout? Could anyone do tonight or tomorrow morning? Alternatively could miss game week one and draft next week?

I'm at work and then away in the am so if there is a redraft or switch to another site then count me out.

Â