TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

15 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

What's the plan at 9 then?  How will it work?  Where do I need to "be"?

Also going to tag a few people here to see if we can get some more interest...  @BOF and @Risso and @tonyh29 and @leviramsey and @Tegis and @Designer1 and @LancsVillan and @maqroll 

So later this afternoon i'll randomise and post the draft order.

Then you log into TOGGA and view draft. Once in there you'll have a chat room, the players available and the ability to queue players.

I believe you get 60 or 90 seconds to make your selection. It's relatively straight forward to be honest, we all managed it last year without any issues.

@maqroll isn't going to play. He was the one who started it last year and then bailed this year. :(

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

So later this afternoon i'll randomise and post the draft order.

Then you log into TOGGA and view draft. Once in there you'll have a chat room, the players available and the ability to queue players.

I believe you get 60 or 90 seconds to make your selection. It's relatively straight forward to be honest, we all managed it last year without any issues.

@maqroll isn't going to play. He was the one who started it last year and then bailed this year. :(

I did a draft last night and you get 90 seconds on your turn. We also had three Americans with limited football knowledge manage to draft decent teams, so anyone with interest but doubts will be able to figure it out. 

• Like 1

I can be tempted but I can't make the draft tonight and I'm not sure I'll have time to set anything up today

what happens if I join tomorrow , do I get a team of no-hopers like Sunderland ?

13 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I can be tempted but I can't make the draft tonight and I'm not sure I'll have time to set anything up today

what happens if I join tomorrow , do I get a team of no-hopers like Sunderland ?

I'm not sure you can join tomorrow. If you join today and dorm auto queue the computer will pick the best player available based on the points they scored last year.

@StefanAVFC yeah mate, give it a go. I asked and you can draft using the app as well. 

31 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm trying to add players to a draft list but it adds them twice  ..anyone else getting this ?

I wouldn't worry about it. If you draft the player you got the player you wanted and the duplicate will be gone. If you don't get the player the duplicate will also go. 

5 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

bloody sourtherners jumping in when I am offline - typical

had set aside time tonight to actually get involved in the draft process too

he he .... you snooze you lose

if admin can boot me and replace me with you then I'm happy to drop out , I only entered to make up the numbers and I'm not around for the draft as I'm at a works function  

Â