TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

45 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Why would anyone pick Wilshere?

In my head he was all set to have a big season - finally fit and raring to go.  Then this morning I remember he was cak.

I've tried to make a couple of changes but they're not showing up, although when I click on the other teams I can see where you've swapped players out for free agents.  What am I doing wrong?

18 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

I'm being beaten by you this week, I know that

How and how?

I feel like I drafted well but this game can go tits up very quickly. I only lost 3 times all of last season but I made about a million changes to personnel. 

My original team was actually quite poor.

Edited by sexbelowsound

8 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

Am 99% sure I saw the match ups for this week earlier and I was playing your lot. I have no idea how I've drafted as I think I might have taken a gamble or two too many

So did I. Jordan Rhodes and Andre Gray could backfire massively.

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

I was up at 7am and he was gone. Must have been unchallenged. Shame as Trent was only 10 on the waivers list.

Gutted. I was up at 5:30 but didn't even think to check. I'm going to assume it was a lucky waiver claim as I know I was last and not a free agent pick up.

14 minutes ago, LancsVillan said:

I don't see any FA and have never understood the waiver system

Waivers are essentially free players with restrictions.

If I apply for a player on waivers and nobody else applies for him I will get him.

However, If I apply and so do you and your waiver priority is higher than mine you will get him. You can see your waiver priority in the league table. The higher the number the higher your priority.

Waiver priority is the reverse of the draft order so the person who drafted last in the first round gets first waiver priority as they were seen to be at a disadvantage (which I don't personally agree with). This essentially means they can take any player they want. If they sign a player using their waiver claim they drop to the bottom of the queue for waiver priority and everyone moves up one until they use theirs and drop to the bottom of the queue.

Players are on waivers during a game week period. For example if the game week runs from Saturday to Monday the players will be free agents up until around 20 minutes before the first game and until they clear (usually around 2pm the day after the game week ends).

They will then become free agents and on a first come, first served basis.

Rinse and repeat.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Mao far from what I've seen and experienced both the togga app and website are bugged and not up to the job. Not sure how long I will be able to tolerate them.

On several occasions now I've done waiver requests and they just sit there for a couple of days then vanish. 

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Mao far from what I've seen and experienced both the togga app and website are bugged and not up to the job. Not sure how long I will be able to tolerate them.

On several occasions now I've done waiver requests and they just sit there for a couple of days then vanish. 

Weird, mine are still there waiting for players to clear Friday. The draft was really buggy though....

Â