TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

3 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I think it's best to just ride it out. They'll fix the issues.

It does appear to be more glitchy then last year but we started our league a few weeks in last time so who knows.

I'll reserve judgment depending on how my matchup against @maqroll goes.

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

If people are going to quit - eg. Omar - can they please first transfer all their players for players who will definitely not play any important part in the season? It sucks having good players tied up in dead teams. 

If @omariqy's gonna do this, does he wanna do it before first week cos I've got him :D

Should stick with it though, team is alright and imagine there'll be players to come in yet.

Cech

Alderweirweld
Morgan
Reid
Francis

Payet
Milner
Fellaini
Albrighton

Origi
Rodriguez

Gomes
Van Aanholt
Cresswell
Cork
Barry

I've put some waivers in for a couple of new players. Not the greatest forward line but happy with the midfield and defence.

@StefanAVFC I actually think Long will do very well this season. He had a very good 2nd half to the season last year.

3 hours ago, omariqy said:

Cech

Alderweirweld
Morgan
Reid
Francis

Payet
Milner
Fellaini
Albrighton

Origi
Rodriguez

Gomes
Van Aanholt
Cresswell
Cork
Barry

I've put some waivers in for a couple of new players. Not the greatest forward line but happy with the midfield and defence.

@StefanAVFC I actually think Long will do very well this season. He had a very good 2nd half to the season last year.

I'd have been happy with that, you should have seen what I got.....

I've swapped almost every player out already.

17 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I'd have been happy with that, you should have seen what I got.....

I've swapped almost every player out already.

Turns out I queued up some players when I first signed up. Only about 5 or 6 but think it helped.

50 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'm expecting some serious issues with this tomorrow. They just don't look prepared at all.

Its shambolic.

A little thing I've learned, you can't alter the order of your waivers it simply doesn't work and if you try to cancel one of them it cancels all of them.

It is like they haven't even done the most basic of testing.

Â