TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

23 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Its shambolic.

A little thing I've learned, you can't alter the order of your waivers it simply doesn't work and if you try to cancel one of them it cancels all of them.

It is like they haven't even done the most basic of testing.

They've actually made it worse which is amazing. Last year we didn't encounter things like this.

On 8/13/2016 at 14:13, LancsVillan said:

stupid bloody system seems I have erroneously dropped rather than subbed Lukaku but cannot see how to cancel and or even try to resign

I'm sure everyone will agree to not be a prick and allow you to pick him up again unopposed.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2016 at 14:13, LancsVillan said:

stupid bloody system seems I have erroneously dropped rather than subbed Lukaku but cannot see how to cancel and or even try to resign

Make a waiver claim for him and you should get him back in Tuesday I believe. 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

He's injured. 

Shit. Thankfully there is keepers out there. I'm annoyed with myself. I could have won my game if I had have just brought in another keeper before the game but I was more concerned that 3 of my 5 defenders weren't going to play.

Same for me. Matip cleared waivers for me but now everyone else has apparently been claimed.

this is a 1000 times worse than last year. The app is atrocious. I've tried to look at my waiver claims and now I'm stuck on the screen, no way out of it. 

Â