The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm taking a gobshite to London tomorrow to drink gin.  He's a complete pussy and doesn't drink anything but fackin' fosters.

I don't know why I asked him. I even found out he likes Beautiful South today.

What a waste.

I could cry I'm so disgusted.

Be careful in big old scary London. They like nice boys like you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Don't get too pissed and start posting ghey music on the listening to songs thread ;)

Pished? No chance, won't get any nookie then ;)

13 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Friday night and I'm now going to sleep :) rock n roll days have long gone.

I was in bed by about 10pm. 

Can't beat getting into a fresh bed after a tough week. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2017 at 17:28, trekka said:

Chilling out tonight, watch / listen to the football tomorrow and then I'm off to Brum as I've got Monday off.  The old man is making a curry and I fancy a browse at Merry Hill on Sunday (yes, I know, forgive me).  

Scrub that. I'm still down here in Portsmouth for some "me" time enjoying a long weekend without driving :) 

• Like 1

Couple of hours work done this afternoon... don't like logging on at home but should make tomorrow less of a nightmare! 

Had half day holiday today so been out for a bit this afternoon enjoying the sunshine... quiet evening tonight and maybe a lie in tomorrow. 

Not sure what to do tomorrow... may take in a local non league game, especially if the sun is out. 

Sunday not too sure... may see if a pal wants a few beers.

A generally nice and chilled one. 

Yep it's going to be a lovely weekend weather wise. Tonight I'm chilling just waiting for my curry then I will bang a film on. Hopefully win a few quid on the national tomorrow and I think we are going to the park for the day tomorrow. Add to that the baby on the way and it could turn out a busy weekend. Let's hope villa win to make it extra special :)

• 2 weeks later...

Annual St. George's day drinking session today what with Sunday not really being a good day for it

have to suffer Spurs v Chelsea on the TV but I'll find a way of avoiding it... our outing last month resulted in some quality photos of one of our group puking everywhere , fingers crossed we can get some repeat shots today :)

cat show with the family on Sunday , should be fun with a fizzy head 

22 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Annual St. George's day drinking session today what with Sunday not really being a good day for it

have to suffer Spurs v Chelsea on the TV but I'll find a way of avoiding it... our outing last month resulted in some quality photos of one of our group puking everywhere , fingers crossed we can get some repeat shots today :)

cat show with the family on Sunday , should be fun with a fizzy head 

Racist!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a quiet one this weekend... tired today was at Boundary Park, Oldham last night for the Manchester cup final... FC United beat Stalybridge Celtic 1-0. Few beers and a KFC afterwards, home about 2am and then up for work at 6am. I can't do it anymore! I recall the days of rolling home from the Dome II at 4am and being bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7am!

Having a relaxed one... music, food and seeing my parents. 

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bit of a quiet one this weekend... tired today was at Boundary Park, Oldham last night for the Manchester cup final... FC United beat Stalybridge Celtic 1-0. Few beers and a KFC afterwards, home about 2am and then up for work at 6am. I can't do it anymore! I recall the days of rolling home from the Dome II at 4am and being bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7am!

Having a relaxed one... music, food and seeing my parents. 

I'm having a chilled one too, was in town last night at the hippodrome watching John Richardson. It was a good night out but I can't do 2 nights out in a row anymore!

Â