Roberto Di Matteo

meme

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

I always wanted Niko Kranjcar to sign for us ;)

Bond is coming but Harry won't be.

its only the information I have been given along with Steve Clark, so I have to trust my source, but time will tell, I do agree with Newton and Holland though I rate them both.

Edited by villa_southerner

6 hours ago, Gary Thomas said:

More variety!  plus Brum has more Michelin-starred restaurants than any other UK city outside London ;)

Rome has 17 Michelin-starred restaurants so I guess Tony just made him an offer he could not refuse. :) 

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

According to the Daily Mail - Di Matteo will be appointed tomorrow morning on a two year deal with a bonus of 2M if we get promoted. 

The same Daily Mail that stated the takeover was set to fail which was then shot down by every news source in the UK including the BBC? I hope they are right but at the same time they are hard to be believed currently.

• Like 2

Daily mail have already embarrassed themselves enough. If it's a two year deal am quite happy with that as RDM is abit of a gamble so if doesn't work out compensation won't be crazy. 

I fully expect the 48 takeovers to be completed within the next RDM hours.               Wait,....  No, er, hang on............I think I'm losing it .................................:wave:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

The article says Xia has the funds now and the takeover is progressing well - lol.

in fairness I assume going from no money to billions in a couple of hours is the norm for most people

• Like 2

4 hours ago, villa_southerner said:

Bond is coming but Harry won't be.

its only the information I have been given along with Steve Clark, so I have to trust my source, but time will tell, I do agree with Newton and Holland though I rate them both.

I do think Steve Clarke is a very shrewd appointment if he comes

for a moment I was worried we were getting Lee Clark :P

Well the main guy Nick Harris that interviewed him a few weeks ago.. has been consistent in his reporting and has actually had a few great reads/information. 

Its the other flop that had a 1 line in a gossip column that had caused all this and discredits the paper (and Nick Harris work).

Feel a little sorry for him. I have noticed that every paper prints garbage from time to time.. but sometimes its who writes the article. Harris Percy Kendrick Evans are more reliable GENERALLY.

• Like 1