Roberto Di Matteo

meme

18 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

No announcement yet? What's the bloody hold up!?

This whole time he's actually been having interviews about becoming manager of the Chinese Super League club that Xia's buying, not us!!!!

• Like 1

Welcome to the mad house please be good because we can't afford you not to be . Manure have appointed the special one you need to be the bloody amazing extra special one . Sign some good players and coach them right . Get rid of the shit and poison and we might start a turn around 

I was expecting the announcement today, but I supposes it depends if he accepts <_<

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-exclusive-tony-xia-11392501

Roberto Di Matteo looks set to be the man tasked with leading the club back to the big-time as his appointment edges closer. Yesterday the Italian met with departing chairman Steve Hollis to discuss the role and will be OFFERED the vacant post BEFORE THE WEEKEND.

9 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

I was expecting the announcement today, but I supposes it depends if he accepts <_<

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-exclusive-tony-xia-11392501

Roberto Di Matteo looks set to be the man tasked with leading the club back to the big-time as his appointment edges closer. Yesterday the Italian met with departing chairman Steve Hollis to discuss the role and will be OFFERED the vacant post BEFORE THE WEEKEND.

He might turn us down.

Just waiting for the announcement of RDM to Lazio. Then we can reopen the speculation as to who the hell will lead us into League 1.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

They didn't say which weekend. ;)

Which 3/4 would that be?

I assume Amavi and Ayew and then maybe Grealish and possibly Traore?

I can't believe how hard it is to compile a list of 4 decent players :lol:

Haha, I had included Veretout over Grealish but you're right, it's tough to pick!

7 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Whose was it then? 

Did you read the rest of the post?? RDM took over with a few months left. He never assembled the squad. Was it Blacks team that got relegated? Or Garde's? Or Sherwoods? 

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Welcome to the mad house please be good because we can't afford you not to be . Manure have appointed the special one you need to be the bloody amazing extra special one . Sign some good players and coach them right . Get rid of the shit and poison and we might start a turn around 

Well he achieved something Jose failed to do at Chelsea so here's hoping :)