Other Football Transfer Talk Summer 2016

Genie

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

west ham sign ayew for £20m

very surprised by it, he was ok last year but certainly not worth that kind of money, not really surprised by the amount of smoke blown up west hams ass by talksport who yesterday thought it was an amazing piece of business...

Started well last season then dropped off the face of the earth. Never worth that much but then again, is any player worth his fee nowadays.

22 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

A few on here wanted us to sign Che Adams...

He's signed for SHA

Would have been a decent gamble but I guess with Adama, Grealish, Green and potentially Morrison then he wasn't especially needed 

34 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Yanick bolassie to Everton for £30million

this is getting way out of hand

Hopefully it all implodes and we can start again!

It just shows how skewed the premier league is to everything else. For now at least we hold the record for the highest transfer fee paid as a championship club for Ross McCormack and there have only ever been 6 transfers in over 10 million (2 of these actually involve McCormack)

Meanwhile in the premier league 800 million + has been spent in the summer so far with Burnley, Hull, Sunderland, Swansea & West Brom the only teams yet to spend more than 10 million on a single player.

Our parachute payment alone is more than many of the clubs in this division have spent in their entire history.

Edited by LakotaDakota

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

4.5 million Scott Sinclair

47.5 million John Stones

some of these transfers are shocking, I must be worth about 7million at the moment

To get that much for Sinclair we have done the better deal :)

13 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

image.jpeg

Will someone just kick me in the bollocks so this pain would go away?

Benteke to Baggies is worse than my best mate **** my mom and dad and duffing them up afterwards. 

**** MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1

Sunderland defender Lamine Kone has told manager David Moyes that he wants to leave the club.

The 27-year-old Ivorian, who is a target for Everton, joined the Black Cats in January and helped them avoid Premier League relegation last season.

Kone says his decision comes after the club failed to offer him the improved deal that they said they would.

"It is therefore with much regret that I can only assume that I do not figure in David Moyes' future plans," he said.

"With that being the case, it is with much sadness that I have asked the manager and the chief executive to be allowed to leave Sunderland.

"However, until that time, I give my word that I will give my utmost in training and on the field."

He gave them 6 months sterling service to be fair.

Shitbag.