Other Football Transfer Talk Summer 2016

Genie

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

would have been a great signing 5 years ago for them

Yep.  I think Swansea could be in trouble.  If they lose Ayew, Gomis & Williams as looks likely (although they're playing hardball on Williams) and not only that but start replacing them with high-earning has-beens who are after a payday then it'll be a quick trip back to the Championship for them.  What made Llorente so good in Spain was his aerial ability.  But that's ten a penny in the Premier League and the defenders are more adept at dealing with it.  Reminds me of when Forest bought Andrea Silenzi, never to be heard of again.

FM wonderkid and diegos son giovanni simeone to genoa

Zielinsk to napoli

candreva to inter

boriello to cagliari

max kruse to bremen

kevin prince boateng to las palmas

baba rahman to schalke

ansaldi to inter

ben yedder to sevilla

coke to schalke

fazio to roma

alex song to rubin

montoya to valencia

• Like 2

Papy dijilboldi signs for Sunderland for £8million

he joined Chelsea for £3milliom, and only played 1 game, a 3 minute injury time appearance in the league cup

£5million profit from nowhere. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

he joined Chelsea for £3milliom, and only played 1 game, a 3 minute injury time appearance in the league cup

Bizarre.

Edited by dudevillaisnice

Djiiiiboldi was woeful for Bremen in Bundesliga although he did actually score the goal that kept them up.

I too wonder how Chelsea do it with profits on awful players...seems you have to pay 5m just for them wearing a Chelsea shirt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

what a finish though

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Djiiiiboldi was woeful for Bremen in Bundesliga although he did actually score the goal that kept them up.

I too wonder how Chelsea do it with profits on awful players...seems you have to pay 5m just for them wearing a Chelsea shirt.

back in about 2000 Brazil would cap shit players as it would put value on them going to europe. Celtic bought Rafael Scheidt for 5million because of a couple of caps, he was crap

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Wasn't he the player when Chelsea signed him, Jose said he hadn't a clue who he was and the decision wasn't his?

£5m profit is insane. That would raise red flags for money laundering in my office!

I hope Mpyes fails spectacularly this year so he's outed for chancer he is

• Like 1

On 05/08/2016 at 13:03, BOF said:

Yep.  I think Swansea could be in trouble.  If they lose Ayew, Gomis & Williams as looks likely (although they're playing hardball on Williams) and not only that but start replacing them with high-earning has-beens who are after a payday then it'll be a quick trip back to the Championship for them.  What made Llorente so good in Spain was his aerial ability.  But that's ten a penny in the Premier League and the defenders are more adept at dealing with it.  Reminds me of when Forest bought Andrea Silenzi, never to be heard of again.

Wasnt Silenzi the first Italian to play in the Premier League?

Edited by One For The Road

20 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

You've got to admire Man Utd's marketing team.  Here's Pogba in a Chevrolet...  I think even the air freshener is a United one.

It is....

PiFymM1ZTFMykK87yQQS_GettyImages-5871681

imported chevrolet that you cant buy in this country

think thats a corvette behind them too, another car you cant buy here, paid £47m by a company with no real interest in growing their business here, an american company using an english football team to grow their business in asia...welcome to modern football

• Like 4