Other Football Transfer Talk Summer 2016

Genie

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

So far he's signed that bloke I don't think even Chelsea fans had ever heard of for £10m, 3 kids from Utd and a pensioner from Everton...

Hopefully he will take Richards and/or Lescott off us too!  :D

Glad moyes never came to us. I said at the time that people only wanted him because he was a name and that we shouldn't have him. There were loads on here wanting him and cock sure he would be brilliant for us

3 minutes ago, Richard said:

Glad moyes never came to us. I said at the time that people only wanted him because he was a name and that we shouldn't have him. There were loads on here wanting him and cock sure he would be brilliant for us

He might have been.

12 hours ago, Richard said:

I wasn't sold on him either, think he plays poor football and is overrated.

Glad we got RDM

On 8/15/2016 at 01:12, StanBalaban said:

I'm putting these here to see how many come true to assess the credibility of our good friend, Agent Dave.

Let the Dave-games commence.

Not bad from our old chum "Agent Dave" as it happens, with Claudio Bravo's sporting director declaring they've agreed terms with Man City today. 

1 minute ago, StanBalaban said:

I've no doubt that he is, Trent. Pretty sure that he's cobbled together most of his 'intel' from NewsNow and Twitter.

The whole premise is just daft, he is supposed to be a retired agent in Portugal.

So... if that is true, given he is retired how does he come by his info? Do other agents e-mail him despite him being retired just to make sure he is in the loop and because someone noticed he hadn't taken the milk in? Its just utter cobblers. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Did I read that right...Barca want to replace Bravo with Jasper Cillessen from Ajax.

He is a terrible keeper...proper downgrade right there.

I would imagine Ter Stegen would be No.1 

On 19/08/2016 at 21:58, Richard said:

Not as cock sure as thinking Paul Lambert was the saviour of the club. 

18 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Its just utter cobblers.

There is no world shortage of attention seekers, egotists, or empty vessels - Twitter, reality TV (telly, not a "real" version of yourself :P) etc.

Best policy - ignore them.