Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

........I only hope he sees villa forums for what they are, a bunch of bored, isolated men who's partners do not listen. 

I have to admit being too creative to be bored.

My job keeps me far from isolated.

As for my partner, she was as surprised as I was when Grealish put us 0-1 up, then went on to say "I hope we dont go on to lose 3-1"

Oh, how right she was

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

I only hope he sees villa forums for what they are, a bunch of bored, isolated men who's partners do not listen. 

This is probably just a bizarre, isolated obsession of mine but I always think, if you are going to come on to a forum like this spraying offensive nonsense around, at least don't show yourself up by displaying poor grasp of the English language. 

Thst would be "bored, isolated men whose partners do not listen." for future reference.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GodsBarkeep said:

I'm calling bullsh*t on this tweet

Go to Xias Twitter account, click on the LIKES tab ,. You'll aee the first one that appears is this one he has liked so you'd be wrong to call bullshit I think

• Like 1

This twitter behaviour is impetuous, shows poor judgement, suggests a fundamental misunderstanding of his role, and appears unaware of the likely impact on players and the club.  It makes me wonder, if these are the things we can see, what is he likely to be doing that we can't yet see?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, peterms said:

This twitter behaviour is impetuous, shows poor judgement, suggests a fundamental misunderstanding of his role, and appears unaware of the likely impact on players and the club.  It makes me wonder, if these are the things we can see, what is he likely to be doing that we can't yet see?

Does make you wonder. Di Matteo doesnt seem the type that will take it though... He seems to have a good relationship with him. So who knows. There is no perfect owner out there.. too quiet.. too loud.. not involved enough.. too involved.. theres always something. As long as he is backing the manager and shows interest.. thats all i care about. I am sure if he is telling people on twitter.. he and RDM may have already had a conversation with Gollini that we may be bringing in a new keeper. Either that or he didnt realise his phone was in his pocket and accidentally liked it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TRO said:

I'm worried the players will get pissed off and not want to play for us.....particularly in the second half....is it called "work to rule":)

Didn't Dr Xia's Recon group have something to do with the re-homing of folks in order to build the Beijing Olympics? Think I read that somewhere. If so, do you really think he's going to allow players, that he pays a lot of money to, to rule him? He'll get Recon in and knock down their fancy fanny-magnet pads and have them in a Labour camp if they try that shite with the Villa now. :flag:

Â