Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, DK82 said:

I've been critical of some things regarding Xia, which is my absolute right. I have also praised the work to bring in Chester, again my right.]

I've asked Keith for more information, because he really needs to back himself up or could get into a lot of trouble. And if it is a journalist, why hasn't it been reported if this is factual?

it's based on this but it doesn't translate too well

http://finance.ifeng.com/a/20151019/14025162_0.shtml

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Didn't Carson Yeung spend a load of cash when he took over? I'm not being negative I'm just saying there is always a chance he could be a fraud. Any new owner could be a fraud if we know nothing about them

What's your point?

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

What's your point?

My point is just because a new owner comes in and spends loads of money it does not mean they are good for the club. I mean so far I'm loving it but if there were genuine reports he was dodgy I wouldn't just right it off because I don't want to believe it.  

Actually just forget I said anything. Comments get taking out of context on forums. 

Yeung was a celebrity hairdresser who needed '£53m loan' from Pollyanna Chu, to fund his involvement with sha. He doesn't compare with Xia's business background and connections.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Yeung was a celebrity hairdresser who needed '£53m loan' from Pollyanna Chu, to fund his involvement with sha. He doesn't compare with Xia's business background and connections.

Fair enough. Do you know xia's business background and connections? 

18 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

My point is just because a new owner comes in and spends loads of money it does not mean they are good for the club. I mean so far I'm loving it but if there were genuine reports he was dodgy I wouldn't just right it off because I don't want to believe it.  

Actually just forget I said anything. Comments get taking out of context on forums. 

Too right mate.  Never mind Carson Yeung, what about Randolph Lerner ?

Lets face it, if anyone wants long term security and to know everything will be fine tomorrow it'd be better to follow Phil Taylor in the darts.

So for me, while I would prefer him not to tweet - because I think the fans will make t== of themselves with their questions and because I think it will backfire - might as well enjoy it, (the twittering, I don't mean just accepting everything) after all, despite what we have all come to believe these last few years we are following AV for fun, at the end of the day.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

it's based on this but it doesn't translate too well

http://finance.ifeng.com/a/20151019/14025162_0.shtml

Ian (??) 

So it wasn't a journalist who told him. I'm not even going to attempt to go through that. I've said before, I don't trust things as they are - Xia and his team have to win me over. I'm not reacting as I did for Lerner because I was badly wrong and badly burnt by that idiot.

Â