Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

2 hours ago, Gary Thomas said:

If you don't trust at some point you will always have a shit and short relationship though.....just saying

As his ex wife said to my mate who is utterly and completely obsessed with wolves said to him "you love the wolves more than you love me" . His response of "I love the Baggies more than I love you" meant the rest of their marriage was pretty shit and short as well. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

I can see why he was chosen to buy the club. Yes - the ambition is a bit crazy and I'm sure he wasn't a villa fan from childhood, but he is truly bought into this club. He has shown passion, steel and humour. I hope he is gracious and magnanimous in victory and defeat.

I'm sure he will tone it down over time but I hope he keeps up the enthusiasm and that it is infectious throughout the club. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Or he's into pregnant women

set a precedent now though.. all pregnant women in his box?

Edited by KSV

I think he is a breath of fresh air, love him or hate him most people are constantly checking for his comments on Twitter. He does need to be careful though as the tweets abut Gabby should not have been said. It was a private meeting and should have been kept that way. by all means say you had a meeting but the other comments are not necessary and can only hurt player management trust.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gary Thomas said:

If you don't trust at some point you will always have a shit and short relationship though.....just saying

If you find her attractive (mentally as well as physically) enough to want her, you feel something for her and want to be proud of her being by your side, then surely you have to prove to her that you are worthy too

19 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

If you find her attractive (mentally as well as physically) enough to want her, you feel something for her and want to be proud of her being by your side, then surely you have to prove to her that you are worthy too

Fred-Sirieix-630x473.jpg

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Pilchard said:

One of the many things this club has lacked for quite some time is personality. The managers have been dull and uninteresting, there have been no players of note  who can be looked up to and we've played a particularly poor brand of losing football.

Like what Tony is saying or not - he is certainly a personality and the club will certainly inherit that.

It's interesting to see him confessing it's already more difficult than expected.And also very honest, which is something at times it became quite easy to question. 

That profile photo...

i'm in stitches.

Edited by a m ole

one of the more better football decisions that caught my eye that tells me this guy means business is stepping in on the Bennett move to Wednesday...   let him rot rather than go to a promotion rival!! 

• Like 3

Â