England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

Last year we had to watch Villa with no wingers, now we're watching England with no wingers, whats the common theme between the two? 

Yet there's a winger who won the league with Leicester who didn't even get a sniff of getting in this team. 

Just now, VillaChris said:

Clueless from England.

We needed an Andy Carroll. 4 games now we've played and struggled to break down the opposition. Needed a plan b

13 minutes ago, penguin said:

What even is this team. Rooney CM, Sturridge out wide. It's like Scholes on the left all over again, just play the best players to fit a system in their natural position instead of shoehorning every word removed in there.

Thats why I think MON would have been a great fit for the English national team. Would have played the team in it's most natural position. Would have had about 20 gams with qualifying and a tournament. Thats about his limit before people have enough of him.

Just now, gharperr said:

aww that close up from woy made me feel really sorry for him. Old man whos about to get a shitload of abuse thrown at him :(

He can wipe his tears with the massive paycheck he gets.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gharperr said:

aww that close up from woy made me feel really sorry for him. Old man whos about to get a shitload of abuse thrown at him :(

I like Roy but it shows the dearth of options open to the FA that he was even considered never mind given 4 years.