Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Stan wants Pearson first, Moyes second. Not keen on Grayson or Bruce.

Most of the pundits do.....they know him personally a lot better than we do.....we only know him through the press.

• Like 1

I wonder if they resigned because they couldn't get beyond the Hollis and Krulak buffer that Lerner has assembled. Hollis seems like he could be a prickly character, and perhaps King and Bernstein said "**** this" when given short shrift by men who should be shining their shoes.

Edited by maqroll

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Out of interest, can you indicate where Hollis's has said a sale is "imminent"?

No I can't, because he didn't.  I accidentally misquoted/misinterpreted what was said on the website.  Sorry.

8 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

BBC WM apparently reporting 'China's richest man' is in for us. He's worth 24 Billion! And his name is Wang. Get him in.

I hope he's good. I don't feel like holding a 'Wang Out' sign up.

Maybe he can " wang em" in to the net:)

Is there actually a source for this Wang Jianlin stuff or is it just a case of somebody making it up, saying they heard it on the radio and then everyone repeating it?

When we got Lambert I still remember a few of us on here listening to some Liverpool radio station at 11 at night because it had allegedly been announced on there that Moyes was going to be our manager. :lol:

Edited by Mantis

6 minutes ago, bradarmstrong_ said:

I've spent an entire evening listening to Stan Collymore talk about dogging and his Aston villa vision. What a time to be alive. 

Haha me too, even the missus has been talking about football all night. I'm getting bored of Stan now though, he's exhausting.