Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

ITK...

Bloke I play football with who fits home gym equipment at footballers houses, he's fit something before at someone's house told me we'd had a sniff at motes before garde but moves said he was enjoying the so ideas challenge

Anyway in the week he's fit some equipment at naismiths house just outside Kilmarnock, we've had another sniff...it's pretty close

Also said Naismith has a release clause and won't be there next year and Martinez is a proper dick, apparently Naismith is a really nice down to earth bloke

Naismith won't be where?

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

ITK...

Bloke I play football with who fits home gym equipment at footballers houses, he's fit something before at someone's house told me we'd had a sniff at motes before garde but moves said he was enjoying the so ideas challenge

Anyway in the week he's fit some equipment at naismiths house just outside Kilmarnock, we've had another sniff...it's pretty close

Also said Naismith has a release clause and won't be there next year and Martinez is a proper dick, apparently Naismith is a really nice down to earth bloke

What on earth are you talking about?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He is trying to say Naismith is leaving Norwich, Roberto Martinez is a prick and that Villa are close to getting David Moyes.

All this seems to have been said to a bloke who fits gym equiptment in footballers houses who plays footie with villa4europe who seems to get told stuff whilst in Kilmarnock fitting equiptment in Naismith's house..........

I think

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We're after David Motes and/or David Moves it sounds like. No wonder it's taking so long.

Edited by Phumfeinz
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, KHV said:

He is trying to say Naismith is leaving Norwich, Roberto Martinez is a prick and that Villa are close to getting David Moyes.

All this seems to have been said to a bloke who fits gym equiptment in footballers houses who plays footie with villa4europe who seems to get told stuff whilst in Kilmarnock fitting equiptment in Naismith's house..........

I think

Ah OK, cant see that myself. Although there are now reports Pearson has stalled on us and is waiting to see what happens with Boro. To be honest I wont be overly bothered if he goes Boro. I still cling onto hope that we can somehow get Moyes, with new owners. if this Commoli story is true I wonder who he want. Surely Moyes would fit the kind of manager he would want. otherwise like I have said before: go for Hughton if Brighton don't come up

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Ah OK, cant see that myself. Although there are now reports Pearson has stalled on us and is waiting to see what happens with Boro. To be honest I wont be overly bothered if he goes Boro. I still cling onto hope that we can somehow get Moyes, with new owners. if this Commoli story is true I wonder who he want. Surely Moyes would fit the kind of manager he would want. otherwise like I have said before: go for Hughton if Brighton don't come up

We probably won't be sold, we probably won't sign any players and we will probably be stuck with Eric Black :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KHV said:

We probably won't be sold, we probably won't sign any players and we will probably be stuck with Eric Black :lol:

I am more skeptical than any but even I think this is definitely close 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I am more skeptical than any but even I think this is definitely close 

Yeah your probably right, however if there is one club capable of ballsing everything up it's certainly our club!

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Haha I'd had a few and didn't notice the auto correct, motes and moves also goes by the name of moyes.... So ideas is sociedad

I think the Sociedad story is quite well known after Stan told it on the radio, so not much of a secret that we were after MOyes before we appointed Garde.

2 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Flores available next season....

Watford are crazy to let him go but I guess he will have had better options than us by the time we get round to getting a new manager in place.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

ITK...

I bloke I know who plays water polo with a guy who knows the wife of Gabby's mother's friend said that gabby recently had a new toilet fitted. Apparently it's the Elvis special with buttresses to support Gabby's massive weight and an automated grapefruit feeder on one side and a burger dispenser on the other. Gabby was telling him, through a cloud of shisha pipe smoke, that Ron Atkinson is going to be the new manager.

#ITK. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GeneralJazzman said:

I would be happy with Flores or Karanka. Depends what our new overlords think though. 

Flores yes, Karanka no. The little strop he threw mid season put me off him. Plus he's had a big budget by championship standards and struggled to eventually get them up. Although I'm not sure he signed Downing or Rhodes, I believe these were bought on the direction of Steve Gibson.

• Like 1