The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

Those stories about David Davis being too lazy to go and chat to the EU negotiators were obviously just made up.  Look at what efforts he's been putting in lately, despite not having a role, and presumably having to pay the cost of these unofficial trips from his own pocket.

https://twitter.com/JMPSimor/status/1063560905496109056

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, peterms said:

Those stories about David Davis being too lazy to go and chat to the EU negotiators were obviously just made up.  Look at what efforts he's been putting in lately, despite not having a role, and presumably having to pay the cost of these unofficial trips from his own pocket.

https://twitter.com/JMPSimor/status/1063560905496109056

Out of his own pocket? :)

He apparently went to these meetings with Shanker from the Tufton Street crew.

Edited by snowychap

Bunch of muppets

Mars Bars Could Run Out Within Two Weeks Of A No-Deal Brexit, Experts Told Michael Gove

You’ve heard about the resignations – but behind this week’s Brexit carnage lies an extraordinary tale of Mars Bars, a secret “Burger Club” in the cabinet, and an ill-fated proposed flight across the Channel.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham/mars-bars-brexit-no-deal-gove

2 hours ago, snowychap said:

As la la as Davis, Fox et al.

Is there anyone left in the country that believes Labour would stop Brexit?

My hunch, is that an awful lot of Labour voters and new members are remainers that just block this stuff out.

I can genuinely still see a scenario where Labour votes get a tory deal inched over the line.

• Like 3

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

I feel like, in the future, we'll be burning effigies of these Brexit MP words removed on Bonfire Night 2, which will be March 29th every year.

More likely we’ll all be standing by the statue to David Cameron that’s  errected in Parliament Square celebrating :)

Just now, tonyh29 said:

More likely we’ll all be standing by the statue to David Cameron that’s erected in Parliament Square celebrating :)

BjfWGZFIgAAmFsr.png

it's just working out how to get Cameron erected, that's the trick of it

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

My hunch, is that an awful lot of Labour voters and new members are remainers that just block this stuff out.

I can genuinely still see a scenario where Labour votes get a tory deal inched over the line.

16.1m forgotten voters.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Its not even a hunch, the party conference proved it

Â