Keinan Davis

a-k

Much as I’ve always wanted him to do well, I can’t see how he’ll ever be playing regularly for Villa. If It hasn’t happened yet when we’ve been awful in the championship, it’s not going to happen now we’re chasing Europe. 

I hope he succeeds at Forest and earns himself a move to a championship club. Even better if we get a fee for him. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's done **** all? 

He's strong, and not abysmal with the ball at his feet, but he doesn't do anything with it, is never in a position worth a damn, and is completely ineffective in the final third. If he contributes to 5 goals this season, I'll be surprised.

Good luck, but good riddance.

Same old Keinan!

If people think he was bad in that first half I think it says more about them and their ability to judge than it says about his performance, not sure what more he could have done other than turn into the Brazilian Ronaldo and start taking on the whole Arsenal team himself.

He's having a good game and an impressive debut, holding the ball up well, and linking up with team mates, and working very hard,  it's not his fault Forest aren't creating any chances.

I think some get so much into the mode of criticizing a certain player that there comes a point that they will do so no matter what.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, useless said:

If people think he was bad in that first half I think it says more about them and their ability to judge than it says about his performance, not sure what more he could have done other than turn into the Brazilian Ronaldo and start taking on the whole Arsenal team himself.

He's having a good game and an impressive debut, holding the ball up well, and linking up with team mates, and working very hard,  it's not his fault Forest aren't creating any chances.

I think some get so much into the mode of criticizing a certain player that there comes a point that they will do so no matter what.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Has he poked one of your relatives or something? The criticism is so OTT. He's there having a great debut. 

I didn’t criticise him did I today, I actually was hopeful for him in the post at the beginning of the game? I criticised the above users post which was OTT

Edited by nick76

Â