Top Gear 2016

tonyh29

They are probably taking something of a hit because the Euros has clashed with it for the past three weekends. I know that's not the only reason, obviously, but it's certainly a factor. 

• Like 1

On 23/06/2016 at 13:39, Demitri_C said:

Yeah kepe Le Blanc he is decent but Evans get rid please. Like Jake Humphries he would be a good choice, would still prefer paddy mcguinness as i think he is hilarous

Have you ever watched one of his stand up shows?

He is not funny in the slightest...and I know it is all objective....BUT HE IS NOT **** FUNNY.

I got caught in the trenches of youtube once, and I came across his stand up routine. I have never seen a more outdated, stale act in all my life. The laughs were of pity ...and the 5 minutes where they film everyone coming into the theatre...let's just say, it wasn't the classiest of customer.

I wouldn't rather get kicked in the dick for an hour than watch that fat, bald, smug rocket polisher struggle through a set. Charismatic, he isn't.

Edited by rodders0223

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He is not funny in the slightest...and I know it is all objective....BUT HE IS NOT **** FUNNY.

I got caught in the trenches of youtube once, and I came across his stand up routine. I have never seen a more outdated, stale act in all my life. The laughs were of pity ...and the 5 minutes where they film everyone coming into the theatre...let's just say, it wasn't the classiest of customer.

I wouldn't rather get kicked in the dick for an hour than watch that fat, bald, smug rocket polisher struggle through a set. Charismatic, he isn't.

Subjective rather than objective, surely ?

And as much as I am not a fan of McGuinness , fat and bald are hardly things that spring to mind whilst picturing him .

Are you sure you are talking about the same person ?

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

i actually haven't maybe i need to watch one and see!

Â