Top Gear 2016

tonyh29

Didnt work with Chris. I like many have thought this from the day it was announced. Ive watched all the new series, its not bad until Chris Evans is on. Its as simple as that for me.  The rest of the cast are much better. Someone said earlier the way he spouted off after episode 1 about viewing figures was daft. Of course they were gonna be high week 1, everyone wanted to see what it was going to be like. For me Rory and the other Chris should be the 2 main presenters. Very interesting and i think they could be quite fun if given time to grow into role. I dont get all the hype about Matt le blanc but he is a hell of a lot better than i thought he was going to be. But i do feel it is like he's reading from a script all the time for me. Even his jokes.. Sabine Schmitz should stay.... get rid of Eddie i love myself but im sooooo dull and boring Jordan.... what the hell is he doing on there really??? He dont even get used for his knowledge of cars!!!! 

Edited by leighavfc
  • Like 3

all way to dull for my liking

Joey from friends playing Joey from friends isn't as bad as it should be and possibly they could keep him on board but the rest need to go ..as does the stars segment 

• Like 1

Like leighavfc says, get rid of Evans and Eddie Jordan, let the remaining ones (who've been good) develop the programme, cut down or bin the stars in a car thing and it'll be fine. It's just tried a bit too hard, mainly due to Evans, to instantly be something.

Glad Evans has gone, but IMO. LeBlanc and his dull, robotic delivery should take a hike too as should Sabine Schmitz and Eddie Zzzzzzzz. As others have said Reid and Harris are growing into it and should stay. I'd plump for Jenson Button and maybe go for a guest presenter each week rather than the " Star in....." segment. 

I'd keep LeBlanc, Reid and Harris, although the latter needs to put some effort into developing a screen persona. I'd keep Jordan as an occasional figure of fun. Sabine I'd let go, she's just cut out for presenting. She's great and everything but whenever she does a piece to camera is like she's talking to toddlers. 

There need to add at least 1 face that is able to present and has some bite to their personality and can gel with Reid and Harris as front men. Who that is, I've no idea. It's probably not Jenson, who could be a decent recurring gave to jump in and out show to show, but he's not a presenter.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Â