limpid

That's the type of shit we've done all season. It's like our keepers have magnets on their **** boots.

Or, more likely, our players are too **** thick and slow to do anything but clearing in the woods it back to the keeper all game.  I despise this squad.

What I don't understand - having built a bit of confidence up, is putting out a team even worse than the first team to go out and be thrashed.

We should have just withdrew from the competition and gave City the default 3-0.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I actually laughed li loud to this.

That CSKA Moscow game seems a long way away now. 

I remember sitting near a bloke when we played that Icelandic team in the Europa in 2008(ish) and he was saying how he wished we'd just hurry up and get knocked out so we could mount a challenge for Champions league that season. And that's seemed fair at the time.

3 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

What I don't understand - having built a bit of confidence up, is putting out a team even worse than the first team to go out and be thrashed.

Remi Garde (Aston Villa): "The game against Manchester City is a big opportunity for us. We are in a good moment. We lack a bit of confidence in front of goal, but I'm pleased we're not conceding too many goals. That's important."

• Like 2

Just now, alreadyexists said:

I remember sitting near a bloke when we played that Icelandic team in the Europa in 2008(ish) and he was saying how he wished we'd just hurry up and get knocked out so we could mount a challenge for Champions league that season. And that's seemed fair at the time.

We'll know better next time.*

*SPOILER: we probably won't, actually. 

*SPOILER 2: there probably won't be a next time. 

20 minutes ago, Harry said:

Is the crowd a taster of attendances next season?

When we went down before, especially into the old Third division, my recollection was that the crowds were massive, with supporters of the lesser clubs, unused to seeing the bigger clubs live, taking the opportunity to see the famous, mighty Aston Villa.