limpid

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Amazing how 2 different commentary teams see the game differently. BBC Radio 5 live is very supportive saying we're unlucky, shouldn't have been a penalty and we're playing well. Whereas the BBC TV  bloke is absolutely slamming us.

Balancing this up then, so... a bit mediocre? Can't say I'm surprised.

adjective

of only average quality; not very good.

Edited by trekka

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

A yellow for that??? hahahaha

I hate city

I didn't think that was even a free, Westwood didn't touch him.

Overall we haven't played too badly but have had no cutting edge as usual. And we were very unlucky that the peno was given

Just watched the first half highlights. First goal Looked like Guzan should have saved it but he just stuck his hand I. The wrong place. Second didn't look anything like a penalty, I've just seen about 6 replays and still don't get it, sad thing is it's not that upsetting as I'm getting kind of numb to these kind of decisions.

Shit season,  no highlights ,  we are not going to win this , the players are so disconnected with the fans it's unreal. Chance for one of them to become an instant hero and dominate the highlights dvd by snapping Delphs leg

35 minutes ago, Villanun said:

It's a good job Man City didn't get where they are today by spending money, eh?

No,not with spending 23 million on the likes of Darren Bent they didn't.

There ought to be a statue built of Randy Lerner outside the stadium of light.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hanky said:

Thoroughly I enjoyable afternoon so far. Once again look half arsed. Some bloke has just left asking the steward 'where's the **** exit, I need to get out of this place'.

Did he have an American accent?

look, lets be realistic here, even the staunchest of Villans would not expect anything today given where we are and who we are playing......

its all bitterly disappointing but we are rapidly getting to the point where people dont give a shit anymore...

thank you very much Randy bloody Lerner...NOT

Just now, Keyblade said:

We're playing decently tbh

Finally able to watch rather than listen and yeah, at least we're pressing high and moving the ball around when we have it. The problem again is a lack of cutting edge - and that City are dropping everyone back behind the ball and attacking on the break.