Steven Hollis

Villan4Life

Well Steve you have lived down to my expectations.  I couldn't believe you had got the job when it was announced and since that time nothing,  nothing has happened to make me feel the doubts were wrong. I could say so much more but it achieves nothing

5 minutes ago, Richard said:

Well Steve you have lived down to my expectations.  I couldn't believe you had got the job when it was announced and since that time nothing,  nothing has happened to make me feel the doubts were wrong. I could say so much more but it achieves nothing

He is here for next season.

I would say about 99% of the Villa base have absolutely no interest or care about this clown. He ha sshown what he is about not spending money and waving the white flag. A loser just like the first team so fits the profile. 

It's being reported that Hollis and King are conducting an investigation in to the demise.

I hope it is conducted with integrity and sincerity and that no stone will be unturned.

As much as the magnitude of this mess is hard to take in.....it is fixable.

If we appoint the right people in the right positions, It can be reversed.

investment is paramount, but it doesn't have to be unrealistic, it needs to be prudent.

Graham Taylor had a similar battle to deal with and he did it.

We need a few seasons of prudent decision making to build momentum.

Lets see if they can come up with answers to the cancer and eradicate it.....and then maybe we can start the recovery.

Â