Steven Hollis

Villan4Life

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I am not sure, if Lerner wants to sell and get money he has to spend money to get us back. He will never sell us as a mid table or league one club. So even i think Lerner wont be that thick not to give a decent budget to the new man in charge

Dem, He was born 'thick' as shown by his appointments and running of the club. I sincerely believe that we have a 'sell to buy' policy

9 minutes ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Dem, He was born 'thick' as shown by his appointments and running of the club. I sincerely believe that we have a 'sell to buy' policy

If he loosing £27m a year - not selling cheaply doesn't become viable.

If in 10 years time he got his £150m asking price - he would still be better off accepting a low offer now.

1 hour ago, Daweii said:

You also have to remember that as giants in the Championship one of the biggest teams to ever grace that league with our presence we'll be attracting the best players in the league in theory. There are going to be a lot of players seeing this club as a vessel to get into the Premier League, so hopefully we get a decent budget as I think whoever the next manager is his phone is going to be ringing 24/7 from agents of players that think they are too good for their current club.

if we werent going down with Newcastle I would agree with you, they will cherry pick best available players as they will have better bounce back option

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

if we werent going down with Newcastle I would agree with you, they will cherry pick best available players as they will have better bounce back option

They have a huge wage bill so unless their flog alot of their players I am not so sure they will have much to spend. They might not even go down....

giphy.gif 

Hollis in extensive negotiations to sell the club SSN

They will say that and gullible fools will buy season tickets thinking we will have a new owner and cash will be splashed. The reality will be another year of crap with Lerner steering us into league 1!

Â