Things To Be Positive About

alreadyexists

I think we looked better for most of this game in terms of shape and compactness, especially since we had Konsa in there. Unfortunately we completely lack incisiveness and didn't create much outside the disallowed goal. Not enough to feel positive at all though. I'm seriously struggling here.

Loads of possession first half but West Ham were poor. Crucially we didn't go for the kill. The players just didn't seem motivated to be brave. Rabbit in the headlights and no real captain to fire them up!

We kept the ball quite well yesterday. We didn't do anything remotely useful with it but at least we kept it.

Martinez, Cash, Chambers, Luiz and Kamara all played well. Buendia was great when he came on and seemed to link together all our attacking play in a way that had been missing.

We have the best squad we've had in years.

We have ambitious owners.

Villa Park will be expanding.

Plenty to be positive about.

• Like 1

Just now, messi11 said:

Get to play Birmingham City and WBA home and away next season in the Championship.

No thanks! Don't want their scummy vermin fans anywhere near Villa Park! 

Anyway reasons to be positive, after a personal hell last 8 months (dad passed away, me and the wife split up) things are slowly getting better and I am finally close to moving into my own place!