limpid

There were a couple of times we could've had a shot and didn't (Grealish and Gil spring to mind). I wish we would just shoot! They had a piss poor shot and it deflects and goes in - shoot and there is a chance. It really is basics with this side that they continually get wrong. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

We've had a decent half, played pretty well.

We're one down against Sunderland and their keeper hasn't had a save to make.

Season. Nutshell.

He made a fantastic save against Veretout tbf

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

And he's a Villa fan?!

Baffled. 

I can take a lack of quality, but a lack of effort is disgraceful.

He's a villa fan but as his brain is tiny, he cares only about stabbing Garde in the back because he was dropped. It's like managing a f-ing kindergarten, I imagine. Kids with egos.

our problem is up front yet again. 

our defenders haven't been troubled that much, a deflected ball is unlucky, though that's what you get when you are at the bottom.

midfield is dominating possession as well, with a very industrious veretout and Gana.

Attack, Gestede is just not the most talented player out there, but he is surrounded by Gil and Grealish who are. And they're playing awful.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

We've had a decent half, played pretty well.

We're one down against Sunderland and their keeper hasn't had a save to make.

Season. Nutshell.

Pretty much. I am not sure what our game plan is though in terms of scoring. We have a big lump up top who to get anything out of you need to put crosses into the box and we don't. Even when we do he is the only player in there as we fail to get others players flooding the box.

2 minutes ago, villanmac said:

Of all the African centre mids in world football we get the one whos about 5ft 6 and weighs the same as a paperclip

And is 4th best interceptor in the league. 

Literally none of this is his fault. 

• Like 4

Get Traore and Kozak on for Gil and Grealish.

4-4-2 with Bacuna and Traore on the wings. We need more than one player in the box. It's ridiculous how few players we have attacking the ball. Under Lambert we had 5 people crashing the box when a cross would come in. Right now we just have Gestede.  

Just now, DK82 said:

This is exactly how it should be. It all stems from that word removed.

I don't disagree that Lerner is the man to bl;ame for our current situation, but it would be nice to see certain players making a little more effort rather than just strolling around like it's training. Personally I think there's a lot of blame to go round and no shortage of people to give it to.