limpid

Funny this is Gill and Grealish are helping us box them in...same happened vs West Ham when Gill played...but no cutting edge up front...Gestede isn't dynamic enough so what do you do? 

Won't happen but I'd put Adama up front.

On a separate note if it stays 1-0 I would have predicted the exact result of our last 4 games. 

Edited by supernova26

We've dominated but their (lucky) goal took the wind out of our sails. 

Garde has to throw the kitchen sink now - get Kozak and Traore on. As things stand, we are only going to score from a set piece. And regarding set pieces, Veretout is excellent at them, why are we letting Gil take some??

12 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Grealish is 20 years old. He's far from our biggest problem, just has zero confidence. Has the national media against him for a bit of silliness - would rather us fans don't turn on him as well.

Agreed that he's not our biggest problem. Definitely not.

Unfortunately, he doesn't understand how to be a professional and he's more bothered about a feud he's having with Remi. He's not showing any commitment to the club - 50/50 balls not being attacked, runs not being made. Yes he's a confidence player. But frankly he needs telling that, like a great many players, he's clearly an a-hole and needs to earn his place. 

2 minutes ago, sonic_bouma said:

Even the shittest teams manage to win a rare game by a smash and grab.

every game I think maybe just maybe this is the one where we will get a cheeky 1-0 after playing shit.

however then I realise for this to happen you need English players who actually give a shit and foreigners who at least are experienced enough to deal with it. we have neither and what is worse is that we are  being led by a captain who is the mayor of "couldn't give a fucksville".

I hate this team so much I wanna rip my eyeballs out.

just **** off forever 

Oh dear!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Yeah when you look at other sides who have players like Kouyate e.t.c why can we not sign players like that

I think Gana and Veretout have done very well as a pair. Best combination for us so far this season. Although it is against Sunderland.

4 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

it feels like the players who did play well under Sherwood now refuse to do so under Garde, could be wrong...

I believe there was always a pro and anti Sherwood camp in the squad, it's also fairly easy to work out who was and who wasn't