limpid

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Watching grealish stroll around the pitch earning multiples more in a week than I do in a year makes me so angry. 

I dont care if he's 20. Put the effort in. 

He's a bottle job who will never become a good player unless he grows a pair. 

• Like 1

If you're a coach of youth footballers, this is a fantastic example of how not to play or approach football.

Grealish is the absolute image of the young, won-f-all, sense of entitlement, waste of space, a-hole that characterises twenty-first century football. Hutton is not a right back. Gestede is isolated. 

This isn't a team. It's a bunch of individuals some of whom could be quite decent in their own right, I guess. Who in that team will cry when we go down? Cry for the club, not for the black mark of a relegation on their CVs? Modern football has bitten Villa on the arse.

Not a premier league club. Good bye.

• Like 2

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Watching grealish stroll around the pitch earning multiples more in a week than I do in a year makes me so angry. 

I dont care if he's 20. Put the effort in. 

And he's a Villa fan?!

Baffled. 

I can take a lack of quality, but a lack of effort is disgraceful.

This is not the kind of game for weak-ass twinkle-toe players. Jack and Gil aren't for these battles: they're brushed aside with the slightest physicality. Bacuna and Veretout have been strong enough and are doing okay. Kozak and Traore on immediately, please.