Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

It is a shame that we are now in a 2nd division, making transfer talks soooo difficult. These days when I hear some names in top clubs who want to make a move, the first thing that comes to my mind is: Can Villa sign him?

Would like to have Cesc Fabregas as the MC/AMC or Carlos Bacca as ST in the team. Would have been possible if we are still in PL this season.

Damn.

• Like 2

Just now, Deisler123 said:

It is a shame that we are now in a 2nd division, making transfer talks soooo difficult. These days when I hear some names in top clubs who want to make a move, the first thing that comes to my mind is: Can Villa sign him?

Would like to have Cesc Fabregas as the MC/AMC or Carlos Bacca as ST in the team. Would have been possible if we are still in PL this season.

Damn.

We'll just have to wait until next season ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deisler123 said:

Damn.

Just have to make sure it's possible next year won't you, err sorry , we 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

yawn!! would have happened by now if was going to happen!!

Why? 

Not if the player was holding out for a better offer. Villa aren't that attractive a move, but might be the best option available come Wednesday. 

The way in which we have become so aclimatised to our owner throwing money at players who will drop into the championship, whenever we lose, is in a way our first step to being plastic man citeh fans. Every player that signs used to be a wet dream under randy, but tony is making it real but we have become spoilt almost overnight. Our squad right now is a million times better than it was expected to be yet some of us still moan. Our owner tells us roughly when a player will sign, yet when they don't we still moan. We seriously need to roll with it if we are to keep our identity and soul.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Stratvillan said:

So no transfers before Wednesday then because they would have happened by now if it was going to happen??

yawn!!

No i meant for Ravel Morrison!! We have been linked all summer. He has been trolling us with various likes and retweets! and i doubt he has any interest in coming to us.

We will no doubt sign other players before Wednesday!

Edited by Villan4Life

Just now, TrentVilla said:

We aren't going to sign Morrison.

I agree, just making the point "it would have happened by now if it was going to happen" is over simplifying multi-million pound business deals.