Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Can't believe we're still talking about Morrison.

1 hour ago, Pilchard said:

I'm not too sure about that seeing as we are so pathetic away from home, not much better at home, panic when we go ahead and collapse when we let a goal in. 

But I guess that's very off topic

Given the quality of the squad it's highly unlikely we'll be in a relegation battle. I do think things will get better as the season goes on.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Like him a lot but he had a horrendous injury and simply hasn't played enough football after it to take the risk.

I bow to your superior knowledge but hasn't he basically just carried on where he left off? 4 in his last 7. 

I guess with knee injuries, especially those as bad as he had, he's always going to be a ticking time bomb. Though I would say that he's worth the risk myself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

Telegraph reporting that our striker search has failed and as a consequence Agbonlahor is going to be called back to first team training.

What a weekend this has been :mellow:

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I bow to your superior knowledge but hasn't he basically just carried on where he left off? 4 in his last 7. 

I guess with knee injuries, especially those as bad as he had, he's always going to be a ticking time bomb. Though I would say that he's worth the risk myself. 

Yes he's had a good start I'm pleased to say as I really like him as a player and character. 

It was a really bad injury though so it would be a risk but then all signings are I guess. 

He already has the club hair cut.

I'd rather have him in the side than Ayew. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Telegraph reporting that our striker search has failed and as a consequence Agbonlahor is going to be called back to first team training.

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear...

4 minutes ago, useless said:

If it's any consolation this might not be true. Haven't seen the 'report' myself.

6 minutes ago, useless said:

the world class striker has returned ;)

• Like 1