Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, Pilchard said:

Certainly not teams who are fighting for promotion. 

Wow, 41 games to go and you talk like you are SO certain!  I think predictions like this say more about the mentality of supporters than anything.  IF we were honest NONE of us have a clue at this point, the team is an unknown quantity and there is too much football to be played yet. Personally, I think we will be in the promotion mix but my guess is as good as yours; as Villa fans I am sure we are all hoping they can turn it around a get a run of wins going.

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

Hull are about to sign Henriksen from AZ Alkmaar, he'd be a perfect fit in this league. Great AM in the making - solid work ethic.

LOL i mentioned him on this thread last night as a suggestion!! Him and Sam Larrson 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

Just spent 12 hrs driving across France, the only thing keeping me going was the excitement of finding out who our promised new signings are.

I am disappoint :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

LOL i mentioned him on this thread last night as a suggestion!! Him and Sam Larrson 

Someone tell Xia on twitter, maybe he'll derail the conversation Hull are having with Alkmaar.

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

Someone tell Xia on twitter, maybe he'll derail the conversation Hull are having with Alkmaar.

Strangely enough i joined twitter yesterday and tweeted Tony tonight to ask to look at Assombalonga and Matty Cash as Forest having quick sale after selling Burker!! 1hour later we have meant to made a bid for Assombalonga!! Doubt he even saw my tweet though lol

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

Strangely enough i joined twitter yesterday and tweeted Tony tonight to ask to look at Assombalonga and Matty Cash as Forest having quick sale after selling Burker!! 1hour later we have meant to made a bid for Assombalonga!! Doubt he even saw my tweet though lol

Go on, tell him to look up Markus Henriksen! ;)

50 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Being reported in Nottingham now,think this has legs

Hope so don't want a legless player we already have one in lescott. (Was going to say Kozak but after his bad injury thought it inappropriate)