Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

The "Telegraph" story about Gabby coming back to train with the first team was made up by a Twitter account. It's not true.

As so many missed Omar's post saying the same thing, I thought I'd put it in big writing for everyone.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Some idiots on twitter are trying to say we are after Bradley Wright-Phillips :D

Wouldn't want him myself, but his record since moving to the MLS is much better than many so-called 'star' MLS signings.

33 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I'm sorry but I posted that as a wind up on twitter and it caught fire. People are tweeting the Dr asking him for reassurance. Ooops.

Hahaha. That's actually hilarious.  You'll be considered ITK in no time! 

Just goes to prove how unreliable Twitter can be as a source

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CastleBromVilla said:

Why would someone make that up? It's not even funny. It's hard enough sifting through the bullshit as it is without stuff like that being put out there.

It's pretty stupid,  and not remotely funny.  I'm sure it was done sarcastically,  but tweeting things like that and claiming its come from a newspaper is just as pathetic as the people who make up ITK. 

• Like 2

I would be happy with Assombalonga and Adomah. Adomah in particular looks like a character.. someone a bit cocky. We just seem to have too many 'nice people'. We need a few fark wits in our side. Players like that are useful.. who are a bit full of themselves.. even when we suck can still play well as they have belief in themselves. Both these two seem to fit that criteria. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KSV said:

I would be happy with Assombalonga and Adomah. Adomah in particular looks like a character.. someone a bit cocky. We just seem to have too many 'nice people'. We need a few fark wits in our side. Players like that are useful.. who are a bit full of themselves.. even when we suck can still play well as they have belief in themselves. Both these two seem to fit that criteria. 

You've just described Jordan Ayew

• Like 2