Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Lescotts gone,one down four to go (idont actually think your serious about amavi and ayew)

I dont rate either of them. Ayew has been woeful this season. I would quite like to get everybody out of the club that was signed during Sherwoods pre season to be honest. They were all crap

1 minute ago, KHV said:

I dont rate either of them. Ayew has been woeful this season. I would quite like to get everybody out of the club that was signed during Sherwoods pre season to be honest. They were all crap

So, offload Ayew and Amavi but keep Westwood. I'll be sure not to take any of your posts seriously from here on out. :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

So, offload Ayew and Amavi but keep Westwood. I'll be sure not to take any of your posts seriously from here on out. :lol:

Yes Ayew doesn't want to be here for a start and has been mostly crap since he arrived apart from the odd good goal. Amavi was dodgy before he got injured and he is still dodgy now

• Like 2

On 25/08/2016 at 06:55, alreadyexists said:

Apparently phone screens give out more blue light which inhibits sleep enzyme production (basically wakes you up) don't look at your phone when you wake in the night, save it for the morning! 

I didn't know this, and after your post i did a little research and downloaded an app called 'Twilight' which removes the blues and controls the screen display throughout the day. I've really noticed a difference as a use my mobile heavily. 

Sorry to go OT folks, just wanted thank @alreadyexists for the info above :thumb:

43 minutes ago, KHV said:

Amavi was injured a majority of the season so I think that's abit harsh. Ayew is probably our most attacking threat at the moment. I think he will get a lot better once the season progresses, if he still here. I suspect he may go 

43 minutes ago, KHV said:

Yes Ayew doesn't want to be here for a start and has been mostly crap since he arrived apart from the odd good goal. Amavi was dodgy before he got injured and he is still dodgy now

Both brought in by Riley.....enough said

Amavi will be decent and I would be pissed off if he left. Ayew, meh right now. Just because these players were brought in under the influence of Riley or because it was the worst team in our history doesn't make them all bad! The worst ones were the likes of Richards, bacuna, Sinclair, lescott etc . The others were new to the league and country. Gana is doing ok for himself now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Both brought in by Riley.....enough said

No, that's not enough said at all. You're judging players based purely on who scouted them rather than their ability on the pitch.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 2

I'll admit I am yet to be convinced by Amavi yet either but he deserves a chance. If he can't hack it in the Championship then we should look to get rid in January. I don't care about this 'stats;' in France as Veretout proves that means nothing. Cissokho was a €15m left back in 2009, which in today's mad market would be about €40m! 

I'd look at Rico Henry as a replacement if Amavi couldn't cut it

9 minutes ago, Mantis said:

No, that's not enough said at all. You're judging players based purely on who scouted them rather than their ability on the pitch.

Have to agree....seems bonkers to me he's writing off players because Riley supposedly was interested. How do we even know if we wanted Adomah last summer, I missed news of an official bid?

Riley was also at Liverpool when they signed Sturridge and Suarez.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

It appears obly Sunderland are interested in him at the minute, 1 year in championship on his current wages. To be at one the biggest clubs in the world?

Never rated him. The only upside to signing him would be to sing "nono nononono nononono nono there's no dandruff" during the matches.

He'll never be interested anyway

*edit* if someone can mention the fact that he's a bit flaky that'd be great...

Edited by Duck