Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

13 minutes ago, AJ said:

Hull desperately need to start investing in quality players, and Richards would be a great start. It would be very disappointing to see him leave, as his work rate, effort, and leadership skills are impeccable. On the rare occasions he has been questioned as a player, he does have high standards, and it is well known you cant soar like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys. Sad to see a true Villa player like Richards leave, but he would be just the player Hull would need to avoid relegation.

His never say die attitude and the fact that he makes himself accountable at all times, is a true inspiration. He deserves better than this and who are we to stand in his way?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skarroki said:

Gonna throw a random one out there, Idrissa Sylla? Been linked to Wolves so could drop to Championship level. 25 year old international striker for Guinea, with pace. Plays for Anderlecht. Valued at £2.5mil 

6hUzArB.jpg?1

?

7 hours ago, useless said:

Hull are desperate for players and at new club Richards just might do alright. Hasn't worked out here, but previously he hasn't been that bad of a player.

The bit in bold is like his tag line, how many more managers will fall for it. Hopefully Moyes! 

Micah Richards "does exactly what it says on the tin" F*** all

• Like 1

I couldn't think of a clever message but I thought my last post in this thread might have got about six or seven likes, something like that.

I think Richards buy out clause has expired.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

I couldn't think of a clever message but I thought my last post in this thread might have got about six or seven likes, something like that.

I think Richards buy out clause has expired.

Im sure if they bid 5m we would still accept it anyways. The guys hopeless 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AJ said:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

MICAH RICHARDS ( Per 100g serving)

Prime beef...........30g

Bullshit.................40g

Laziness..............20g

Piss poor attitude.10g

PRESERVATIVES: 65k/week wage

USES: Nil

Great sense of humour though