Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 minute ago, useless said:

West Midlands paper The Express and Star reporting the Bas Dost link despite Xia denying the link.

Not even trying are they. They either think he is bullshiting, they believe their own sources more or most likely they don't even follow him. 

Just when I thought Greg Evans couldn't be topped for piss poor journalism. 

• Like 3

Yep.......could explain why Doc initially said the No9 might be the last one we do?  IF this is right wouldn't Hull need to sell Hernandez first to generate the funds to finance replacements. 

https://twitter.com/reluctantnicko/status/768006792068665344?lang=en-gb

Nixon: "Villa. The world class number nine is Hernandez at Hull. Just a matter of the Tigers finding replacements ... plural."

Edited by Gary Thomas

I'd be extremely happy if it turned out to be Hernandez, he was very exiting when he broke through in a very fun Palermo team. they had great scouting and many very good players, also changed manager 5 timer per season or so :) Watched quite a lot of Serie A at the time.

Still need a RB and another midfielder or two regardless of who the striker turns out to be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

Logically for Hull the deal makes sense. Sell a player and bring in 2-3. They need numbers.

This - I'd be very happy to offload a couple of ours to them plus cash. Richards,  Lescott, Bacuna, Westwood, Gabby - take your pick lads.

2 hours ago, Duck said:

He can run the length of 10 Tommy Elphicks in the time Gabby takes to tie his shoes

4 foot 2 x 10 = 41 feet 8 inches in 12 minutes 36 seconds?

That's not very fast.

• Like 3