Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

7 minutes ago, useless said:

He (Ayew) isn't lazy, far from it, and I don't think he's showed anything that suggests he has attitude problems.

.....other than a face permenantly like a slapped arse?

Technically you are right though, personally I am surprised he hasn't done an Adama. Let's be honest, we are better off with him this season, with only limited attacking positions available we now have competition.

5 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Ayew is our best player imo. People are slating him without even having seen the games it seems. Should have passed to McCormack at the weekend but again played well overall. No idea how he is classified as lazy as he is always pressing, chasing back and making runs off the ball. Think he's just a victim of resting bitchy face more than anything tbh.

His end product is too poor for him to be classed as our best player. He has qualities but he's not been good enough so far this season. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, useless said:

He (Ayew) isn't lazy, far from it, and I don't think he's showed anything that suggests he has attitude problems.

Yeah but despite being one of the hardest working players this season, despite actually creating a lot of chances and having a hand in goals we have scored, he didn't set up McCormack for a tap in against Bristol when he had a chance.

Combine this with analysis from the sudden multitude of body language experts and its now a fact that he doesn't want to be here, has a poor attitude, and is lazy.

He has negative points (he can be very selfish at times) but this is a 46 games season, we need a squad and shouldn't be looking to get rid of players. As we saw with Gestede, all it took was one injury and suddenly we were relying on Kozak.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

His end product is too poor for him to be classed as our best player. He has qualities but he's not been good enough so far this season. 

Who is better? Instead of constant criticism (not from you) I reckon people should remember that Ayew didn't pull a Veretout/Traore/Okore/Gil/Gueye and force a move, despite the fact that he was arguably the only player to have earned one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Folski said:

What's happened can't go through all the pages?

We haven't signed anyone for hours and people are getting restless. Not to worry though, another 5 hours or so and it will all be over.