Pre-Match thread

OutByEaster?

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Last year we played with Grealish and Nzogbia and were able to not be overrun every game. About time we thought about what our attacking players can do going forward instead of what they offer in defence. 

It's an away game against a team around us. Garde's ideas are clear and that is to build the confidence up and get them playing as a team.

I'm fully behind it.

• Like 2

-----------------------guzan------------------

Hutton---richards---clark----bacuna

Sinclair---gana---westy---richardson

----------------------veretout-------------------

-----------------------Ayew----------------------

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

It's an away game against a team around us. Garde's ideas are clear and that is to build the confidence up and get them playing as a team.

I'm fully behind it.

You can't play as a team and play attacking players? 

Wonder how other teams do it.

I love the idea about saving the players who can create until Norwich are tired.

Problem is I think that relies on us not being 3-0 down at half time. With Richardson and Clark in defence, and Guzan behind them, I'm not sure that'll be possible. :D

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

You mean posting on a website? You may have an image in your head of people behind their computer screens but that's just for you. Reality is fans sharing their opinion on a fan forum. 

what the **** are you talking about? an image in my head? im aware what an Internet forum is and how it works.

I read a lot of overreactions and 'doomed' comments and posted my opinion.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

You can't play as a team and play attacking players? 

Wonder how other teams do it.

By having a strong team chemistry which we don't have because Tim Sherwood failed to build one with the current group of players.

Stoke are a great example of this. Build a strong understanding overtime and then fit in your more creative players.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

By having a strong team chemistry which we don't have because Tim Sherwood failed to build one with the current group of players.

Stoke are a great example of this. Build a strong understanding overtime and then fit in your more creative players.

Stoke were not bottom of the league on 8 points. 

Our team chemistry didn't look bad with Grealish last season. 

4 minutes ago, tinker said:

Bacuna has a big part to play in this game, I think he will be in the center of the midfield. looks like we are going to try and stop Norwich playing. Interesting line up........Villa win 2-1

Bacuna will be left back