limpid

We really do love conceding at the most inappropriate times don't we.

looks like k macs plan of binning the frenchies so the "solid" prem performers can show off their skills has massively back fired.

bet Remi starts the whole of the bench in the next game

Why are we playing the reserves???????

-------------------Guzan------------------

Bacuna-----Richards---okore--Amavi

--------westwood---Gana--veretout----

------gil-----------------------grealish

------------------Rudi----------------------------

Yes, Dele Alli shows that if you invest in young, English talent you get reward.  :rolleyes:

I don't understand the point your making... We tried to sign the player you are talking about so it's not like we haven't attempted to buy young English players. He came from League 1 last year and we've also bought a number of young English players from lower leagues recently (Westwood, Lowton, Bennett, etc.).

Yes, Dele Alli shows that if you invest in young, English talent you get reward.  :rolleyes:

I don't understand the point your making... We tried to sign the player you are talking about so it's not like we haven't attempted to buy young English players. He came from League 1 last year and we've also bought a number of young English players from lower leagues recently (Westwood, Lowton, Bennett, etc.).

No, you don't understand the point i'm making.

What has Scott Sinclair contributed since that shot in the first couple of minutes i didn't hear his name mentioned for the rest of the half?

I guess he's contributed more than Gabby who has been exceptionally shit even by his standards

Why are we playing the reserves???????

-------------------Guzan------------------

Bacuna-----Richards---okore--Amavi

--------westwood---Gana--veretout----

------gil-----------------------grealish

------------------Rudi----------------------------

Because K Mac is a cock?

The frustrating thing is we give away goals far too easily. The positive is that we may be able to fix individual errors with Garde if he can get some confidence into the side. I still don't think we have a bad squad but we have had very poor team selections none more so than tonight.