New manager

KJT123

Going down this year is a real prospect, so... are we saying so long as the bloke puts up a good fight and gives a passable impression of knowing what he's doing, we'll stick with him in the Championship? 

Managers have taken over clubs later than this in a lot worse positions and kept teams up. Any manager who takes over us now should keep us up!

What managers and what teams?? Fill me with hope cause 36pts in 28 games dos the fill me with hope if we are to achieve 40points.

Don't think about 36 points in 28 games, think 4 points more than some of the shit above us in 28 games, infinitely achievable.

Lowest points total to stay up this decade has been 33, 09/10 season. The gulf is getting bigger every year. I think the bottom 3 this year will all be in the 30's for points.

I wish the board would hurry up and appoint someone....don't they realise it doesn't matter who it is.

We just need someone to slag off.

we are slowly dying with nothing to feed off:)

Well, this isn't true.

it soon will be, with this squad.:(

Edited by TRO

I wish the board would hurry up and appoint someone....don't they realise it doesn't matter who it is.

Well, this isn't true.

Not a chance. The previous manager failed massively. Any competent manager will get more out of these players.

Stop being bitter. You've posted comments like this in a couple of threads since Sherwood left now.

Well, this isn't true.

Not a chance. The previous manager failed massively. Any competent manager will get more out of these players.

Stop being bitter. You've posted comments like this in a couple of threads since Sherwood left now.

I'm not bitter...if he had to go to get us points, fine......I just happen to think, it won't change in the short term.....if it does I will be cock - a- hoop

Well, this isn't true.

Any competent manager

And who might that be?

steve Bruce is on a roll?

Moyes

We need Moyes

It has to be Moyes

It should have been Moyes years ago

Moyes

So out of the current candidates who would you want?

Redknapp

Trent....Trent....Ban him from here too....

• Like 2

Can't even get odds on Steve Bruce but he would be a good shout especially to get us out of the championship.

Bruce is decent at taking someone elses side and tweaking and getting rhose players to play a system. When he has bought wholesale changes in personal to his squads, they pretty much end up relegated.