Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

Garde has said we're trying to get players in and I've no reason not to trust what he says, so I believe we're trying at least. He also seems to be very particular about players and the club seem to be very mindful about signing players who may turn into financial black holes like Ireland or Nzogbia, so this I feel is why we've not got anyone in yet. 

As a reason though, I don't think it's good enough. It's clear as day that we need to make moves and you always get worse deals in January, the board need to sucks it up and get on with it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

WoooooHoooooo Finally some ITK Shizzle to get disappointed about!

@JDUTV @AVFCOfficial Trust me - Loic Remy,Debuchy, Lindegaard and a gk are in talks. The French pair are a done deal pretty much.

TWO goalies ?? One who has just signed for PNE on loan?  Pfft

Just now, villan_007 said:

I think he means the other guy who is a forward. But I guess you've just completely debunked this as rubbish.

Thanks Steve :(

Think the Lindegaard rumour is a typo. Supposed to be Lingard, as in the Utd youngster who scored a worldie in the championship a season or 2 ago. Would be a good signing if it was permanent imo 

I will be glad when this window shuts! Same **** different day! All the teams round us spending money. While the muppets on our board have got the white flags out and the fat lady singing regarding our premier league status!

We need a striker even Stevie Wonder can see that! Here we are on day 28 and deadwood is been cleared but where are the fresh faces?

"Oh we tried but January is always tough to bring players in"

Or

"We went in for several players but they decided to go to other clubs"

May as well get Kermit the frog and his pals on the board because we are run like a bunch of muppets so may as well have the real deal!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pilchard said:

Just had a thought.

This transfer window has been bad. 

But think how bad the next one is going to be.

Cant be any worse, bringing no players again means it will be the same as this window. Can only be better. No excuses for not spending money next season in my opinion

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Guys dont worry we are going to sign miguel, dale stephens and ethan moore on deadline day, I can feel it in my bones

Oh it can be much worse Dem, out could go Ayew and.....ok I admit I'm struggling to think of another half decent player but whoever and in comes either no one (like so far this window) or player's not even the noses would be interested in.

3 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

One of his other tweets is asking Kanye West to buy Villa.

I'd rather Kanye stuck with his plan for Presidency, because America has a long and proud history of shooting its President's.