Pre match thread

Arj Guy

Just don'r see us getting a win here. 3-0 loss

i can just imagine the mood if that happend.

Yup,  will be dour! 

Strangely I don't want Tim Sherwood sacked,  but I don't see where are next win is coming from.  

Anyone else think that Lawrenson has an issue with Sherwood?

The **** predicts a defeat every week whilst having a dig Sherwood.

Or like a lot us he just realises that Sherwood is a tool. :) 

Need to see Ayew and Gil today no excuses. Sherwood is losing us games with his poor decisions.

The more he picks the likes of Sinclair, Agbonlahor, Lescott, Westwood the more i move into the Sherwood out camp

Lets hope Gabby hasn't recovered from his injury in time

• Like 1

Need to see Ayew and Gil today no excuses. Sherwood is losing us games with his poor decisions.

The more he picks the likes of Sinclair, Agbonlahor, Lescott, Westwood the more i move into the Sherwood out camp

Lets hope Gabby hasn't recovered from his injury in time

Its very strange sometimes, like Sherwood has his favourites. Maybe he feels more comfortable communicating his point to the other players. 

Really nervous about this. Today is a massive game as far as I am concerned. 

A win (by any means) closes the gap between us and the teams above, and gives us a much need confidence boost. A defeat might well just see us cut further adrift and then I will really start to worry.

Gil and Grealish must start. Only 2 of Sanchez / Gana / Westwood can play. Gestede up front. And then the final place is either Sinclair, Ayew, or Veretout, and I suspect it will be Sinclair.

I think we will today if he does what I've said above!