Pre match thread

Arj Guy

I think that Southampton game and the arsenal one put the shits up sherwood and he's wants to avoid having anything like that happen again irrespective of points earned 

I'm staggered by this team selection. I can only assume like others that we has gone for 3 at the back.

Can't believe neither Grealish or Gil are starting. The silver lining is that at least only one of Westwood/Sanchez are starting.

I hope you've pulled a blinder with this team selection Tim, because if we lose today, I think its going to get a bit messy.

urm wtf at this line up. Ive never thought sherwood team selections were half as bad as people made out. but jfc this line up. IMO, its awful to not play one of gil or grealish (i understand reasoning not playing both with certain formations but wtf is this)

HOOOOOF TO GESTEDE

Edited by gharperr

I think he's picked all those he knows will battle for the ball and not get bullied off it.... it's this 'earn the right to play' philosophy of his again...... bring the flair players on later to run at tired legs??  hope it works.... MUST win imo!

Sinclair, Westwood and Lescott can play badly every week, it doesn't matter, they'll still play.

Gil is a class above every week and can't get a look in.

its really, really frustrating. I'm really starting to dislike the manager. Who the **** does he think he is denying us of our best players every week?

Cretin.

• Like 1