Pre match thread

Arj Guy

Perhaps Tim is continuing his policy of deliberately getting outplayed in the first half to make the oppo complacent before getting a goal in the second half.  Let's hope Stoke aren't better than SHA.

Where's Crespo come from all of a sudden?  Surely if we're playing wing backs, Bacuna is a better option than Hutton?  Grealish and Gil on the bench?  My oh my.  We'd really better win this.

Well well well what an idiot a total moron time to go tim time to go that is unforgivable i am not behind you one bit i love the club you are incapable.

The other day i said no containment attack attack attack and you do this to us.

Does anyone want this to fail i do dont want him thinking he is clever hes a muppet.

My selection would of been

Guzan

Hutton    richards   clark    amavi

Gana     sanchez

Gil          veretout   grealish

Gestede

I wasnt close appauling selection from him TIM WERE AT HOME WAKE UP 

I'd laugh if Crespo opens the scoring 

• Like 1

I can understand 3 at the back. We need to get more solid at the back. I also like 2 up top. However, playing 3 defenders PLUS 3 defensive minded midfielders in a lineup with your creative options getting splinters on the bench is f***in ridiculous.

At 5.50pm either I'll be calling Sherwood a tactical genius or more likely mentally unstable.

• Like 1

I can understand 3 at the back. We need to get more solid at the back. I also like 2 up top. However, playing 3 defenders PLUS 3 defensive minded midfielders in a lineup with your creative options getting splinters on the bench is f***in ridiculous.

At 5.50pm either I'll be calling Sherwood a tactical genius or more likely mentally unstable.

Is veretout a defensive midfielder?

Our manager is now shitting himself. If he loses this with sort of team, and with the games coming up, he could well get the sack before the winter window.

I think Fox is the sort of guy who will pull the trigger. I suspect that he is already working on our next manager just in case.

Tatics Tim has struck again.

I was in shock earlier now I'm just angry. I feel sorry for anyone who's paying to watch this game.

He is to managing what Lescott is to defending or Westwood is go the midfield, utter wank.

I dont think were gunna win this tim is so nieve its scary i fear for this club on a mega scale 12 points adrift by xmas.

ANOTHER WEEKEND RUINED BY STUPID TIM GROW UP JUST GROW UP YOU COMPLETE IDIOT

Edited by villan501